Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Megadeth song

Old 03-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Megadeth song

I heard a Megadeth song the other day on iTunes and can't remember the name. It started out with Dave playing a real cool blues solo. Any one know the song?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
super collider?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #3
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No, it's just the guitar playing. Real bluesy sound.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Don't Turn Your Back.....

http://www.last.fm/music/Megadeth/_/...Turn+Your+Back...

Loved me some 80's metal!
Old 03-13-2014, 04:22 PM   #5
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is that the one?
Old 03-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
YES! Thanks man.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #7
Pavement Princess

Good to find someone that enjoys the classic metal.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #8
Yeah, I love the old metal. I once saw Metallica when they were still a warm up band. 1986, they were the opening act for Ozzy.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #9
whitetaco07 is on a distinguished road
whitetaco07's Tacoma Gallery
New music sucks anymore
Old 03-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #10
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwilson74 View Post
Yeah, I love the old metal. I once saw Metallica when they were still a warm up band. 1986, they were the opening act for Ozzy.
Damn......Ozzy & Metallica.....I'd crap myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco07 View Post
New music sucks anymore
Most of it....yes.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #11
I was also lucky enough to see Randy Rhoads playing guitar for Ozzy about 6 weeks before he was killed. Charleston, WV back in February 1982. I was a senior in high school.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #12
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
My 1 year old daughter jams to Pantera with me. Tryin' to raise her right
Old 03-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #13
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwilson74 View Post

I saw that tour, Metallica made Ozzy look like a toy...

Don't get me wrong I love me some Ozzy but after seeing Metallica with that type of Energy, then going into let's say Bark at the moon?? Just didn't work for me that night..

Ozzy could not kill the battery... LOL!!

Same thing happened when I saw Motley Cre open up for him during the shout at the devil tour, Motley killed it back in the day..
Old 03-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #14
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and by the way I love Megadeth!!

Dave Mustang for president!!!

And let's not forget Slayer, Testament, Overkill, Anthrax, I could go on and on but I won't..

Yes Tool is my favorite band, but I love many rock and metal bands..

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest!!

Up the Irons!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #15
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
Oh and by the way I love Megadeth!!

Dave Mustang for president!!!

And let's not forget Slayer, Testament, Overkill, Anthrax, I could go on and on but I won't..

Yes Tool is my favorite band, but I love many rock and metal bands..

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest!!

Up the Irons!!!
Autocorrect I presume?

I dig Tool, Megadeth, Metallica (older stuff), Mastadon, Slayer, etc.

I also like some of the newer stuff. Been stuck on a Rise Against station on Pandora.

I grew up on Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden and some of the old school rap. I enjoy a slew of stuff from Led Zeppelin to Cream and Clapton to EDM like Glitch Mob, Chemical Brothers, Daft, Crystal Method and the likes.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Autocorrect I presume?

I dig Tool, Megadeth, Metallica (older stuff), Mastadon, Slayer, etc.

I also like some of the newer stuff. Been stuck on a Rise Against station on Pandora.

I grew up on Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden and some of the old school rap. I enjoy a slew of stuff from Led Zeppelin to Cream and Clapton to EDM like Glitch Mob, Chemical Brothers, Daft, Crystal Method and the likes.

Yes autocorrect, I didn't notice it.. LOL!!

Pearl Jam 10 is a classic, and Alice in Chains is still in rotation, love em!!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #17

I have been digging a few songs from The Pretty Reckless as of late..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtbg5b7_Aw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA
Old 03-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #18
Better not bring your kids
Cykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cav Scout, Heavy Equip Op
Name: Charles
Cykososhull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
My 1 year old daughter jams to Pantera with me. Tryin' to raise her right
Haha that reminds me of my nephew. I saw Megadeth last year. They by far are the cleanest sounding live band I've ever heard. It was like listening to a CD. I miss Pantera too. Last time I heard them was Ozzfest 2000 when they released reinventing the steel. Although I do love his side projects, Down, Superjoint Ritual, and Phil Anselmo and the Illegals.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #19
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I was listening to Megadeth and then Breadline came on. Such a mellow song for them, switched it to Amon Amarth and then Pantera. Some of their stuff before Cowboys from Hell was pretty good.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #20
Better not bring your kids
Cykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cav Scout, Heavy Equip Op
Name: Charles
Cykososhull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I was listening to Megadeth and then Breadline came on. Such a mellow song for them, switched it to Amon Amarth and then Pantera. Some of their stuff before Cowboys from Hell was pretty good.
yeah. Projects in the jungle is the badass