Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Where do you download music from?

Old 05-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you download music from?

I've been searching around for free music (since of course I'm like everyone else and don't want to pay for it) and can't find anywhere that has quality downloads. I've done the YouTube to MP3 conversions and that BS but the quality blows. Just wondering if anyone knows any good locations for music downloads
Old 05-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
I used Demonoid when I was in college, but I honestly haven't used anything other than iTunes in 5-6 years. Not sure if those torrent sites are even still around. Last I heard, it was getting harder to pirate.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #3
Edgeplay is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
Edgeplay's Tacoma Gallery
You can torrent music thats what I like to do. Im sure if you google how to do it a bunch of things will come up. Be careful as this isn't a legit way to get music. Be smart about where you download the files from also as some sites do have virus, but if you read the comments you will be able to tell what is fake and what isn't. Good luck
Old 05-06-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
Edgeplay is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
Edgeplay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghlar View Post
I used Demonoid when I was in college, but I honestly haven't used anything other than iTunes in 5-6 years. Not sure if those torrent sites are even still around. Last I heard, it was getting harder to pirate.
That just came back so still kinda slow speeds. It is still a big thing as long as you don't seed. The ISP's don't like when you do that and you will get a letter. Ask me how I know about the letter haha. Still do it anyway just don't seed back.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Piracy is alive and well. Not seeding isn't a surefire way to not get a letter. Years ago HBO was watching a specific file and sending letters to all who downloaded it. My isp turned off my Internet service until it wasdeleted.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #6
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I pretty much figured I'll just end up having to pay for songs. I'm not opposed to it, but would rather not pay for it when I can listen to a song unlimited amounts of times on YouTube and never spend a penny but can't download any of them
Old 05-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #7
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I too like free songs

kickass.to