Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Your Top 10 Bands

Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #41
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
1. Killswitch Engage
2. Chevelle
3. Fightstar
4. Incubus
5. Atmosphere
6. Lostprophets
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. Five Finger Death Punch
9. Eve 6
10. A Day to Remember
Old 04-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #42
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
in somewhat of an order...
Social Distortion all time greatest band for me
Fu Manchu!
The Offspring
Ministry
The Prodigy
Johnny Cash
Twisted Sister
CLUTCH
CCR
Rollins Band
CLUTCH! fuck yeah man! do you like BackwoodsPayback?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:30 AM   #44
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
1. Shinedown (Best band out there)
2. Godsmack
3. Temple of the Dog
4. Aerosmith
5. Van Halen
6. Kid Rock
7. Bon Jovi
8. Pearl Jam
9. Daughtry
10. Alter Bridge
Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
CLUTCH! fuck yeah man! do you like BackwoodsPayback?
Never heard of them. But now I will have to check them out, thanks man!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:55 AM   #46
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
1. Godsmack
2. Metallica
3. Pink Floyd
4. Tool
5. NWA
6. Eminem
7. Aerosmith
8. AC/DC
9. Disturbed
10. The Beastie Boys
Old 10-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #47
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Did a search and sure enough: just had to resurrect this bad boy,
but may have to list 15 or 20.

1 Led Zeppelin
2 Alice in Chains
3 Soundgarden
4 Pantera
5 The Who
6 Clutch
7 Temple of the Dog
8 Big Head Todd and the Monsters
9 Beatles
10 Sevendust
11 Metallica/megadeth tie
12 Tool
13 GNR
14 Taproot
15 Jane's Addiction
16 Pearl Jam
17 Mother Lovebone
18 Pink Floyd

Order definitely debateable except #1.....and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Chime in all and let's get this updated.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #48
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
mega bump! let's see what i got. no particular order here...

1. Merle Haggard and the Strangers
2. Zac Brown Band
3. Ryan Adams (with our without the Cardinals)
4. O.A.R.
5. American Aquarium
6. James Taylor
7. Jamey Johnson
8. Van Morrison
9. Alan Jackson
10. Blackberry Smoke

some aren't "bands". but hey i love them all.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:38 AM   #50
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Muse
RHCP
The Killers
Beastie Boys
Old 10-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
If I threw reggae in here, would that be like dividing by 0?
everybody loves some reggae mon. . . my list just happened to be heavily titled toward country, but i love rock, reggae, most anything. im actually looking at a bob marley poster 15 ft away from me right now.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #52
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Bob Marley definitely a most honorable mention!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #53
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
1. Sublime
2. Interpol
3. Tool
4. Deftones
5. Cold War Kids
6. Arctic Monkeys
7. Editors
8. Incubus
9. Maná
10. Mudvayne

Sublime and Interpol are definitely my top two favorites, it all kind of equals out after those two. Honorable mentions: The Strokes, White Rabbits, The Whitest Boy Alive, The Smiths/Morrissey. I could go on forever.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #54
charliebob is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
charliebob's Tacoma Gallery
AC/DC
Bad Company
Journey
Foreigner
ZZ Top
The Eagles
+4
Old 10-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #55

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Niiiiiiice! Mudvayne, Incubus and Deftones = solid choices.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #57
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
some people have funny lists, like music from all genres
Old 10-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #58
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I can't really put these in any order.... so here they come as I think of em.

Stone Temple Pilots
Sound Garden/Audioslave
Sevendust
Mudvayne
FFDP
Sublime
Shinedown (the older stuff more than their newer stuff, but I still love em)
Old 12-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #59
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
cash
the posuum
merle
hank
willie
Waylon
pride
straite
kris
dwight
Old 12-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #60
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rush
2. Jethro Tull
3. The Band
4. Grateful Dead
5. Allman Bros.
6. Bob Dylan
7. Steely Dan
8. Rolling Stones
9. Led Zeppelin
10. Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

"Newish band" honorable mentions: Dream Theater, Govt. Mule, Metallica, G&R, Dragonforce.