Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Hot women of country and rock

Old 04-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #101
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
pauline reese
2010 Texas Music Awards Entertainer of the Year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyUkd...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nr0r...eature=related
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #102
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Lights............................

UMMMM you sir are a scholar and a gentleman for beating me to the punch on mentioning lights!!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #104
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Lights is the sole reason I have not nuked Canada.
haha well said
Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #105
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I love me some Jenniffer Nettles.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #106
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

the first and ONLY time i will say this THANK YOU CANADA! ...
Old 05-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #107
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

my wifes doppelganger

she is on the left. I think this pic is from 09

Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #108
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
guna have to vote for Rachel Holder
Attached Thumbnails
Hot women of country and rock-rachel2.jpg  
Old 04-16-2014, 06:34 PM   #109
Nowhereman04 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nowhereman04's Tacoma Gallery
Nancy Wilson (young and older)

Old 04-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #110
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
I've seen pauline perform a number of times. She looks damn good for her age.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #111
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I'll take Sunny Sweeney FTMFW!!
Attached Thumbnails
Hot women of country and rock-sunny-sweeney-183x300.jpg  
Old 04-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #112
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen Lee Ann Womack list yet. She'd work for me too as well as most of these ladies listed.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:26 AM   #113
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Not overly crazy about Kellie Pickler, but you fans should google the video of her singing the very old classic "Santa Baby". You can even turn the sound off if you want.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #114
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought both chicks (Ann and Nancy Wilson) from Heart were fuckin hot back in their day, the blonde is still hot for her age, the brunette has packed on some weight, kids maybe?, but in the 80's those two were *SCHWING!*
Old 05-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #115
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Jen Ledger the drummer for a band called skillet is hot !
Old 05-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #116
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Jen Ledger the drummer for a band called skillet is hot !
we've had a few of their albums
Old 05-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #117
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
we've had a few of their albums
I have a few albums of theirs floating aroundon my computer somewhere.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #118
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe nobody got this one that I seen..

Angela Gossow, former singer of Arch Enemy!!
Old 05-30-2014, 09:27 AM   #119
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
I always thought both chicks (Ann and Nancy Wilson) from Heart were hot back in their day, the blonde is still hot for her age, the brunette has packed on some weight, kids maybe?, but in the 80's those two were *SCHWING!*
She can still sing pretty good though plus she has a down to earth connection with the audience and the current backup band is excellent. If you ever get a chance to see them in concert (for a reasonable price of course), take it. She likes to do a lot of other cover tunes as well, like Led Zep, for example, where she sounds a lot like the young version of Robert Plant.