Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Hot women of country and rock

Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Neal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud of
Name: Neal
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
Hot women of country and rock

who do you think is the hottest woman of country and rock

kellie pickler - country
susanna hoffs (the bangles) - rock

i know that susanna hoffs is "old" now, but she was really hot back in the 80's.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Gretchen Wilson...yum!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Neal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud of
Name: Neal
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
I have always been partial to Martina.
Love those eyes!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin View Post
Julianne hough or kelly pickler for country
x2 on julianne. holy crap i cant even say what i would do to her.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta be Kellie Pickler

Gawd Damn she is fine

Kellie's prom dress??!!

Attached Thumbnails
Hot women of country and rock-43rd-annual-academy-country-music-awards-arrivals-28dmmwwfueyl.jpg   Hot women of country and rock-kellie-pickler-prom-dress.jpg   Hot women of country and rock-kelliepickler4.jpg  
Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm CARRIE UNDERWOOD, but she lives in my neighborhood so i might be biased.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
ummmm CARRIE UNDERWOOD, but she lives in my neighborhood so i might be biased.
lucky you! haha tell her i said hi and i drive a tacoma =D
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
lucky you! haha tell her i said hi and i drive a tacoma =D
Haha, will do, don't really want to meet her b/c i always walk through her yard to get to my friends so if i do meet her she probs will be pissed
Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #16
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
Haha, will do, don't really want to meet her b/c i always walk through her yard to get to my friends so if i do meet her she probs will be pissed
haha.. no worries, but if you do see her, give her the message =D.. just say you were passing by and its a shortcut.. she'll understand? tell her you're a big fan.. i dont know?
Old 08-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #17
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
country- miranda lambert-she opened for kenny chessney last nite and was great.

rock - the donnas. anyone of them will do...

oh yeah back in the day i had a thing for those 2 chicks that played with prince. wendy and lisa i think.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:10 PM   #18
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
Julianne Hough!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
i heard she was a dits?
Yeah she might be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HtjYbeJdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Yc2...eature=related
Old 08-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #20
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Martina for the milf factor. I saw her in concert, she was wearing leather pants. That was 11 yrs ago and I still can't forget that image. Yumm!!

Carrie or Julianne have got to be tops in the hottie department.

Lita Ford was hot back in the day, still kind of is!!