Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Fav metal bands!!!

Old 03-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #84
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
In celebration of Randy Blythe being found not guilty of manslaughter, I blasted a good amount of Lamb Of God the past few days..
Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #85
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
I have been listeining to the new Hatebreed a lot. If you like them, you will not be disappointed. Also still enjoyng the new Testament.

Anticipations coming this year: Volbeat (King Diamond is on a track), Ghost and Carcass.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #86
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Going to see Hatebreed next month..them, Anthrax, Exodus..the next night is DRI and Suicidal Tendencies..sweet..

I'd give my left one to see King do a live tour..one of my favorites for 26 years now
Old 03-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #87
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Going to see Hatebreed next month..them, Anthrax, Exodus..the next night is DRI and Suicidal Tendencies..sweet..

I'd give my left one to see King do a live tour..one of my favorites for 26 years now
He may do a small US tour at some point in the next couple years. I know the guy that does his lighting and he said he became pretty enthused to play after Sweden Rock Fest last summer. He lives in Texas if I remember right but still spends a lot of time in Denmark. I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe a Merciful Fate or old King Diamond (Fatal Portriat, Abigail or Them) reunion thing either. I think I would plan a trip to Europe around one of those happening!

I met King at Milwaukee Metalfest in '92. He is a pretty good guy to talk to and actually quite down to earth. I met Hank Shermann several times when he was out with Volbeat last year. I even got him to sign my was-still-in-plastic Don't Break The Oath too. He is very cool! I am kind of sad to see he didn't stay on with them. I hope Rob Caggianno from Anthrax does good with Volbeat though.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #88
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to hell he does..and gets somewhere near Boston MA. Part of me thinks it would be odd to see him live since so many of his albums are a story throughout. And yes I believe you're right about Texas.

Mercyful Fate is a great one too..at least when King was with them.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:48 AM   #89
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, Hatebreed puts on a great show.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #90
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my favs;

Slayer
SOG
Celtic Frost
Lamb of God
Metallica
Disturbed
Lacuna Coil - a female metal singer takes some getting used to, but they rock
Soilwork

Just got tix for Opeth in pa end of april. My bud and his brother bounced at CBGB's for years, he's always making sure we don't miss shows.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #91
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Some of my favs;

Slayer
SOG
Celtic Frost
Lamb of God
Metallica
Disturbed
Soilwork

Just got tix for Opeth in pa end of april. My bud and his brother bounced at CBGB's for years, he's always making sure we don't miss shows.
I got to meet Cristina after Gigantour last year. I am 6'5" and she might be @ '5"2 but she is absolutely gorgeous! Very polite and friendly too
Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #92
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Some of my favs;

Slayer
SOG
Celtic Frost
Lamb of God
Metallica
Disturbed
Soilwork

Don't miss Opeth for sure!

I've seen Lacuna Coil back in '04 I think.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #93
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
Don't miss Opeth for sure!

I've seen Lacuna Coil back in '04 I think.
Had to miss Gigantour with them and Megadeth last year..bummerr
Old 04-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #94
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
SYLOSIS! new fav band, might even like em more than LOG, saw em open up for LOG this past Fall, seeing LOG in AC in June house of blues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdPoL1yQsA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhiPJJsmuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qvkMZXVdzU
Old 05-08-2013, 02:53 AM   #95
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
It's a three way tie between The Agonist, System Divide, and anything with Christian Alvestam (Solution 45, The Few Against Many, Miseration, Scar Symmetry, Unmoored)