Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Fav metal bands!!!

Old 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
Fav metal bands!!!

Hi all, I am always looking for new/old stuff I haven't heard before, figured I'd make a metal thread..

Here's the deal post your fav metal bands, easy as that

1. Lamb of God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPf8BR7YYkw

2. Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77f8u7puTFc

3. Dimmu Borgir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZYKSDbwQE

4. Unearth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJa614JB91s

5. Woe of Tyrants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGQZNydpgs
Old 11-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
MOLOTOV SOLUTION!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpd7t4W-KPQ

WHITECHAPEL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOuMJjXdCk

Old 11-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-INDKm-MdWYMudvayne-Dig

Old 11-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Parkway Drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tptCh...x=0&playnext=1

As I Lay Dying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9668AS1NzG0
Old 11-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #6
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Too lazy to post videos.

In no particular order:
Pantera (the all-time fav)
Amon Amarth
Sepultura
Hatebreed
Machine Head (yea, they had a couple lame releases in the middle but The Blackening is one of my favorite releases in the last 10 years)
Dimmu Borgir
In Flames (not a fan of much after Reroute)
Shadows Fall (Retribution is better than the last couple)
Samael
Satyricon

Old standards:
Testament
Judas Priest
Megadeth
Metallica (in the "Up to AJFA" club)
Old 11-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Ditto JeffRock.

Ill add

Death
Pestilence
Morbid Angel
Atheist
Dark Angel
Kreator
Coroner
Nocturnus
Sadus
Strapping Young Lad
At the Gates
Confessor
Anacrusis
Forbidden
Exodus
Entombed
Exhorder
King Diamond
Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
As I Lay Dying
Trivium
All That Remains
Five Finger Death Punch
August Burns Red
Slipknot

are some of my favorites.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
x1 for Lamb of God
OLD Metallica
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Pantera
Stretch Armstrong
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thy Art is Murder
Rose Funeral
As Blood Runs Black
Whitechapel
Underoath
As I Lay Dying
Oceano
Devil Wears Prada
Abigail Williams

.....and many many many more.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #11
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Metallica
Taintstick
Pantera
Slayer
Judas Priest
Megadeth

and some others
Old 11-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #12
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
PanterA, my all time fav, and then in no particular order;
Megadeth
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Lamb of God
Fear Factory
Old 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #13
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if you would consider these "metal" since its such a general term but they fall into similar genres. Its like calling all electronic music "techno"

Have a few of these albums on my ipod right now.
Alexisonfire - Watch Out! , Crisis, Old Crows/Young Cardinals
As I lay dying - a few random songs from various albums,
August Burns Red - Constellations (this album rocks), Thrill Seeker, Messengers
Deftones - Around the Fur (great album), White pony
Lamb of God - a few random songs from various albums
Finch - what it is to burn
In This Moment - Beautiful Tragedy (love this album), The Dream (Ultra Violet edition)
Killswitch Engage - As daylight dies, The end of heartache
Trivium - Ascendancy , Ember to Enferno
Unearth - The oncoming storm
Thrice - artist in the ambulance (I know its more Emocore but I like this album)
Devil Wears Prada - random songs
Five Finger Death Punch - random songs
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
taintstick, metallica, pantera, slayer, rebel meets rebel, down, damagplan.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyetti View Post
taintstick, metallica, pantera, slayer, rebel meets rebel, down, damagplan.
tainstick? Doesn't Jason Ellis have something to do with the band? Is he in it?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
tainstick? Doesn't Jason Ellis have something to do with the band? Is he in it?
sure thing he is the singer
Old 11-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #18
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyetti View Post
sure thing he is the singer
I hear him talking about them quite a bit, but I guess I never knew he was actually the singer. Are they any good?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
Master Airman of the Navy
Dawayne409 is just really niceDawayne409 is just really niceDawayne409 is just really niceDawayne409 is just really nice

Navy: STRKGRP 10, DESRON 26, CVN 75
Name: Dawayne
Dawayne409's Tacoma Gallery
In no particular order

Chimaira
Trivium
Hatebreed
Dirge Within
Lamb of God
Suicide Silence
The Red Chord
36 Crazyfists
Static X
Mudvayne
All That Remains
Empire Shall Fall
Forever In Terror
Bury Your Dead
iwrestledabearonce
As I Lay Dying
Pantera
Deeds of The Damned
Morbid Angel
Arch Enemy
Slayer
Sepultura
The Agony Scene
Five Finger Death Punch
White Chapel

There are more but my brain is melting from trying to remember all the shows and mid traffic in truck rock outs. (My steering wheel is the most kickass drum set ever...as long as I don't try any double bass. Lol)
Old 11-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #20
btacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Roger
btacoma's Tacoma Gallery
here some i havent seen: black label society, FIGHT, down, C.O.C.