Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

what kind of music do you jam to in your taco?

Old 01-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #21
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is too loud to enjoy the $400 dollar system
Old 01-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #22
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of hard hitting rap. Buuuuuennnnno. Unless I'm in the ghetto. Then I blast Taylor Swift
Old 01-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #23
WYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joel
WYOTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
metal/hardcore.....some electronic indie type stuff like owl city, the postal service.....and classic rock. Country in the morning bc my wife is a dj
I was about to agree fully with you until you mentioned Country.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
country and rock for me............alot of johnny cash, dierks bentley, and godsmack.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #25
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
country and rock for me............alot of johnny cash, dierks bentley, and godsmack.
Godsmack is awesome
Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #26
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
I still think when you did your sound you should have thrown in a couple subs
Old 01-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I still think when you did your sound you should have thrown in a couple subs
eh....maybe later. i dont really need alotta bass tho.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #28
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the arkitect View Post
An eclectic mix, from sage francis to otis redding. Charlie Robinson to Rage Against the Machine. Pretty much anything but techno and house music
Sage Francis is sick. I listen to all kinds of music except rap and country. I like Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Abstract Rude, Eyedea, Jake One, basically all underground hip-hop, and of course 311, Chilli Peppers, Incubus, Bob Marley, Rage against the machine, Gnarls Barkley........ I'll stop now, the list goes on and on
Old 01-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #29
I will gladly pay you on Tuesday...
the arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to behold

the arkitect's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Sage Francis is sick. I listen to all kinds of music except rap and country. I like Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Abstract Rude, Eyedea, Jake One, basically all underground hip-hop, and of course 311, Chilli Peppers, Incubus, Bob Marley, Rage against the machine, Gnarls Barkley........ I'll stop now, the list goes on and on
If you like all those RyhmeSayers artists, you should check out Knonam. The album Length of the Blade is 10x better than I swear to drunk I'm Not God. Also Aussie hip hop is blowin up right now. Check out Pegz, Hilltop Hoods, Spit Syndicate, Thundamentals; all dope.
Radio rap (like little wayne) SUCKS. They have nothing new to say; it's the same song repeated over and over again.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #30
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
True, I listen to country, rock, and rap mostly..

Same here... Not too much of the newer country, because it's all just overplayed on the radio.
I do like some old Kenny Rogers every now and then,
In the way of country it doesn't get much better than him.
As for rap I don't really like the older stuff because the beats all pretty much blow. And you can really cruise to bad beats.
Newer rap is all about Game, and eminems OLD albums, not this relapse Dog shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the arkitect View Post
Radio rap (like little wayne) SUCKS. They have nothing new to say; it's the same song repeated over and over again.
Very true..
Anything you hear on the "rap/hip hop" stations is not rap at all.
It's all pop garbage, like you said, Lil Wayne, Drake, New boys, LMFAO, etc etc...
It's all garbage. Just don't even tune into them anymore. All I listen to is music on my iPhone.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #31
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
pantera
Old 01-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #32
"The Fuzz"
shook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really nice

Name: Joe
shook0002's Tacoma Gallery
Rock, and 90's freestyle club music. Takes me back to weekends down wildwood, those were the days-LOL.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #33
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anything but rap. Priest, Maiden, and Scorpions mostly but I do like to mix things up with Jimmy Buffet and classic country too. Every once in a while I try to irritate the family with KC and the Sunshine Band or Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Metal. Only metal.

Unless the girlfriend is with me. Then it's Jason Mraz.

thats a bit of a change! hahaha

for me its a lot of rock, metal (but should be considered hard rock), some rap, very little country.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #35
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
look up the talented timothy taylor, and the snow goons my to favorites right now, imo some of the best hip hop
Old 01-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #36
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Godsmack is awesome

fuck yeh!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #38
Taco89 has a spectacular aura aboutTaco89 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nik
Taco89's Tacoma Gallery
notorious big
Old 01-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #39
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
XM Octane
Old 01-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #40
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I listen to everything, but most of the time its Bad Religion, Rise Against, PW, and Social D.