Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

what kind of music do you jam to in your taco?

Old 01-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of music do you jam to in your taco?

pretty much country in my truck. right now i really like randy houser. good tunes.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly old country - lots of Johnny Cash. Been listening to Hank Williams III lately though. It's not 'old' country, but sounds like it.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post
Mostly old country - lots of Johnny Cash. Been listening to Hank Williams III lately though. It's not 'old' country, but sounds like it.
johnny cash is good. a lot of his music is kinda dark and sad though really. imo hankIII sucks and is just riding the coattails of his father and grandfather.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
some rap, lots of country, metal, rock, etc
Old 01-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
old country and classic rock, this new "country" blows.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Metal. Only metal.

Unless the girlfriend is with me. Then it's Jason Mraz.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
some rap, lots of country, metal, rock, etc
the only rap i really like is lil wayne lol
Old 01-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Avenged Sevenfold
Old 01-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Metal. Only metal.

Unless the girlfriend I with me. Then it's Jason Mraz.
rofl. quite the difference.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
depends on the time of day...
Daytime=Reggae: SOJA, rebelution, ooklah etc.
Night= R&B, hip hop
Old 01-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post
johnny cash is good. a lot of his music is kinda dark and sad though really. imo hankIII sucks and is just riding the coattails of his father and grandfather.
Fair enough. I'd have to agree that (depite the fact that he claims to hate his dad) he's riding coattails and attempting to sound like his grandfather - which he does with some success and is why I like the sound. I do like a couple of his albums. The harder stuff with profuse cussing gets on my nerves though.

A lot of JC's stuff is dark and sad, but it's great music. I don't know if you like his earlier music, but it's not as dark as his later tracks. Really though, when he covered "Hurt" by NIN it was phenomenal!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
metal/hardcore.....some electronic indie type stuff like owl city, the postal service.....and classic rock. Country in the morning bc my wife is a dj
Old 01-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #15
I will gladly pay you on Tuesday...
the arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to behold

the arkitect's Tacoma Gallery
An eclectic mix, from sage francis to otis redding. Charlie Robinson to Rage Against the Machine. Pretty much anything but techno and house music
Old 01-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #16
If I had a hammer...
XSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1/327th 101st ABN
Name: Rik
XSB41's Tacoma Gallery
Everything from Mozart to Blackfoot, w/ the exception of psycho rap, top forty and such...Mitch Miller, Perry Como, andy Williams etc are great during the holidays!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Opera!!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
most of the time i listen to metal, & other times its country!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #19
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I just gotta say, even if you hate rap, but when your cruisen around, rap is fun to listen to when cruisen besides rock and country.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #20
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I just gotta say, even if you hate rap, but when your cruisen around, rap is fun to listen to when cruisen besides rock and country.
True, I listen to country, rock, and rap mostly..