Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Post your fav Country Music

Old 02-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Post your fav Country Music

I'm a big country music fan, post up your fav songs for the rest of us to listen to!

I could list TONS so I'll start with this and list more as we get going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YvIz_QwOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVxt-Qr8ml0
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Damn bogger, that first vid is awesome!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Damn bogger, that first vid is awesome!
thanks i thought yall would approve
Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #7

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Hillbilly bone. also a great song.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

try again
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Hillbilly bone. also a great song.
o yeah
Old 02-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
the ride- hank jr.
you should have seen it in color- jamey johnson
aint going down till the sun comes up- Garth brooks
songs about me- Trace adkins
I love this bar- Toby Keith
What was I thinking- Dierks Bentley
I should have been a cowboy- Toby Keith
Drive- Alan Jackson
Hard Working man- Brooks and Dunn

I could go one forever
Old 02-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #11

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
the ride- hank jr.
you should have seen it in color- jamey johnson
aint going down till the sun comes up- Garth brooks
songs about me- Trace adkins
I love this bar- Toby Keith
What was I thinking- Dierks Bentley
I should have been a cowboy- Toby Keith
Drive- Alan Jackson
Hard Working man- Brooks and Dunn

I could go one forever
I'll dl any that I don't have. thanks brotha!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #12
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I hate youtube.

Video isn't the greatest, but I've loved this song since it came out.

Pittsburghers, Jimmy Roach was my neighbor growing up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICDCj-qOEU
Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no problem. theres so many great ones I cant think of all of them off the top of my head
Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
tmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura about

Name: Treavor
tmat's Tacoma Gallery
yall might look at my picture and say to yourselves 'wtf? he's asian' but music has no bounds baby

Chris Ledoux, the BEST country singer IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6ELD-TiC4
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
'Nuff said, bitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCsdckWb4CI

I heart T-Swift!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmLXHjuyg0c
Old 02-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #17

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Cmack, that bitch has gotten annoying, she's everywhere! haha
Old 02-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #18

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
no problem. theres so many great ones I cant think of all of them off the top of my head
yea man I hear ya! i have tons, but I want new ones for camping season!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #19

god damn Chris Ledoux.... every time I hear "Copenhagen" I throw in a dip. and for whatever reason I hear that song a lot....... i blame him
Old 02-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHVXx11P8shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
last video is a country boy tribute song..enough said