LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Happy 311 Day

Old 03-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #41
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Fan of the older stuff, have not heard much of the new stuff. Happy 311 day!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #42
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Woo! Happy 311 day!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #44
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
boom! happy 311 day. wish I could celebrate the way I used to!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #45
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Listening to the first 4 albums all day today in celebration! ON this day of observance lets list our favorite 311 songs...

I'd have to say Use Of Time, Stealing Happy Hours, Do You Right, and Don't Stay Home are some of mine.

What say YOU?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #46
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I have to many "favorites" to list. But my all time #1 has to be Offbeat Bare Ass
Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #47
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Listening to the first 4 albums all day today in celebration! ON this day of observance lets list our favorite 311 songs...

I'd have to say Use Of Time, Stealing Happy Hours, Do You Right, and Don't Stay Home are some of mine.

What say YOU?
Freeze Time, Evolution, Random, Fire Water, Beyond The Grey Skies, Galaxy, Sweet, Do You Right, Visit, Homebrew just to name a few.
I went on the cruise & im still in recov mode.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #48
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've been a 311 Fan since I had to pay a lot of $$$ to get the unreleased Unity, Hydroponic, Dammit albums on tape. Yes, tape. LOL. In 1996, I joined some mail order 311 club to get a copy of these albums on tape from some dude. It came on 3 memorex tapes with the hand writing of each album. These were bootlegs with NO tracking names.

Feel in love with them ever since MTV played "DOWN". I never knew how amazing Grassroots was until I snagged in on CD. Such an amazing album after owning the self title "311" blue album. Then I got the album Music and wow! Its not like the internet today in getting music with ease. I had to save up some cash and buy the dam CD.

The song Outside is amazing and the fact they covered one of my favorite bands, "THE CURE" and did the love song. I was blown away as they're version might be a more favorite to me.

Transistor was good but NOT great in compare to the three previous releases plus the unreleased albums. This album was the beginning to the downfall of 311.

I've seen them live about 5 time and I will say they're one of the best bands to see live. The 20 minute drum solo from the group is freaking a blast to hear. Ive heard them sober, stoned, drunk, and its all amazing in its own way.

However I don't care much for the new stuff one bit.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #49
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
3x the 11th letter of the alphabet = kkk

^ They did an interview about that rumor and Nick himself said f**k the KKK. The backing behind the groups name is police code for indecent exposure from what I remember. Plus is that is true, why is SA Martinez part of the group?
Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #51
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks. . I forgot where i saw it as its been years.

Thanks for the reminder of this. . . I've since picked up on listening to them again. .
Old 04-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #53
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
straight from the "Enlarged To Show Detail pt.1" documentary.
Still have mine mint in box somewhere..
Old 03-11-2014, 08:37 AM   #54
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Happy 311 day! Not my favorite band but I do enjoy their older stuff.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:54 AM   #55
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
hydroponic seeeeeeeed!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #56
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
WOOHOO!!! Listening to nothing but 311 ALL DAY LONG TODAY!
Old 03-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #57
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Woot Woot! I still rock their old shit in my truck!
Old 03-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #58
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Fan of the older stuff, have not heard much of the new stuff. Happy 311 day!
X2
Old 03-11-2014, 09:51 AM   #59
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
New album release today as well!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:02 AM   #60
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
I was in New Orlean's last night, saw tons of 311 fans on Bourbon St...just wish I could go to the show!