Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Happy 311 Day

Old 03-11-2014, 10:24 AM   #61
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to have to dig out my Transistor and 311 album (I think it's self titled) and play them. My favorite song of theirs has always been Beautiful Disaster.

Anyone ever heard of the Urge? Nicholas Hexum did a song with them, Jump Right In - it's alright. The Urge were more Ska back when that was cool for a little while in the 90's.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #62
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
I'm going to have to dig out my Transistor and 311 album (I think it's self titled) and play them. My favorite song of theirs has always been Beautiful Disaster.

Anyone ever heard of the Urge? Nicholas Hexum did a song with them, Jump Right In - it's alright. The Urge were more Ska back when that was cool for a little while in the 90's.
oh yeah. I used to love the Urge. Two albums that remind me of a pretty important period in my teen years.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #63
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think the last time I saw them live was 311 day 2007.

One of the best bands ever.

Happy 311 day!