Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Summer Concert Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 11:25 AM   #22
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone going to Summer Camp Music Festival?

Wakarusa?

All Good?

Bonnaroo?

Just Wondering
Old 04-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #23
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thread revival.

Let's start again.
Dirty Heads & SOJA - April 19th
Zack Brown Band - May 6th
Deftones - May 28th
311 - July 28th
311 Powwow music festival Aug 4-6 Live Oak, FL (This is gonna be awesome!)

Probably a few more as they are announced.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #24
Bajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the rough
Bajones's Tacoma Gallery
311 - Chicago 7/14
311 @ Red Rocks maybe

I would love to go to Powwow, don't think I can justify that expense right now. It's too bad they don't do it in a more "tropical like" FL location.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #25
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
summers bout here again!
Old 05-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #26
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on going to see Soundgarden at the Gorge with
Queens of the Stone Age, Mastodon and Meat Puppets opening up.

I would like to see Sublime with Rome at the end of August when they open up for 311 but I don't know if i will get to that show.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #27
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Wow thread revival.

Let's start again.
Dirty Heads & SOJA - April 19th
Zack Brown Band - May 6th
Deftones - May 28th
311 - July 28th
311 Powwow music festival Aug 4-6 Live Oak, FL (This is gonna be awesome!)

Probably a few more as they are announced.
How was SOJA? I missed them last night in Fresno.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #28
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I saw Maiden last month in Sunrise. It was awesome, although there were several songs I wish they played.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #29
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
How was SOJA? I missed them last night in Fresno.
I actually missed it. It was on a Tuesday night and I had too much stuff going on that week.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #30
pghpete is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
pghpete's Tacoma Gallery
leavin for bonnaroo myself next week. gonna be a good time. especially with my truck tent for the taco!