Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Taco is now one year old

Old 06-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Tulsaboomer is on a distinguished road
Tulsaboomer's Tacoma Gallery
First Taco is now one year old

As my title says, my new to me '96 Taco is now a year old. A V6 4WD extended cab, 165k miles. Runs like a Toyota should, gets around 19mpg mixed, and wouldn't have any qualms about going to either coast tommorrow (except for gas prices). Love it!!

Mike
Old 06-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Mike-welcome and enjoy the other 8 lives of that truck
Old 06-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
Tulsaboomer is on a distinguished road
Tulsaboomer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all. After the wreck I was in 2 weeks ago, it probably only has 7 lives left. Except that the police and fire couldn't find anything wrong with my truck, while the other 2 cars had to be towed. One fireman looked at mine, shook his head and said "good thing it was a Toyota". I feel pretty good about my purchase.

Mike
Old 06-13-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsaboomer View Post
Thanks all. After the wreck I was in 2 weeks ago, it probably only has 7 lives left. Except that the police and fire couldn't find anything wrong with my truck, while the other 2 cars had to be towed. One fireman looked at mine, shook his head and said "good thing it was a Toyota". I feel pretty good about my purchase.

Mike
Glad you made it OK thru THAT mike! You owe that truck a pat on the hood