Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just Joining

Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #1
Outdoorsman
Jere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to all

Jere's Tacoma Gallery
Just Joining

Hello, Just joining the forum, spent some time learning about the TPMS so that I knew what to expect when I replaced my steel wheels with a set of take off alloys. Good to learn from experience rather than puzzle this all out alone.

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
Just Joining-p1020894.jpg  
Old 07-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
Outdoorsman
Jere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to all

Jere's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Tip of Chester County

I live on the ridge line of the Schuykill river and can see Berks and Montgomery county from the woods around my house. Been through Media regularly recently taking paperwork to Folcroft every couple days.
Made my profile a little more specific. Thanks,