Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newb from SoCal

Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
BONES is on a distinguished road

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
Newb from SoCal

Been lurk'in for a few days now, and finally signed up. Great forum, tons of info. Got my Taco Feb 06 and I love it, actually my 1st truck ever. I had a 93 Civic Si h/b, didn't foresee this high of gas prices but, whatever. I always wanted a truck. Still think I made the right choice. Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to thie site! Cool sig
Old 06-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, where in socal are you?
Old 06-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw.............have fun in the forums!!
Old 06-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #9

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome guys. I see the start of a beautiful friendship. T-Man06, I see we have the same taste in tires, I too love my A/T Revos, so much better than the stock rubber. BTW, I still own a Hoyt ZR 200 MT sport, though I haven't been out in a while. What do you shoot? Just curious, rare I come across that many archers these days.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONES View Post
Thanks for the welcome guys. I see the start of a beautiful friendship. T-Man06, I see we have the same taste in tires, I too love my A/T Revos, so much better than the stock rubber. BTW, I still own a Hoyt ZR 200 MT sport, though I haven't been out in a while. What do you shoot? Just curious, rare I come across that many archers these days.
yeah man....the revo's are definitely awesome tires. post up pics of the hoyt, i'd like to see it. i shoot an older pse nova......pawn shop buy, and i love it. i taught myself how to set up my bow and shoot also.............i love bowhunting. its very relaxing man!!! join this thread when you get time........http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hob...2-archery.html

awesome thread there!!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome bro ! if your interested im setting up a meet in the socal area let me know if you wanna join
Old 06-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #12
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM   #13

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanceuppercut06 View Post
welcome bro ! if your interested im setting up a meet in the socal area let me know if you wanna join
Sounds cool, when and where?