Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here and need some advise

Old 07-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #1
unijabnx2000 is on a distinguished road
Army:
unijabnx2000's Tacoma Gallery
New here and need some advise

Ive been researching buying a new Tacoma (for towing a vehicle from Cali to NC) and wondering what kind of deal do you guys/girls think I can get on one.
Or if i should use it then trade it in on something else.
The thing is I dont want to spend more than 13-14k Because i was going to build a garage for the house. So I was going to trade it in after i used it, or just look for a used one, but then id be playing it the odds as to if it will make the trip or not.

Thanks
Old 07-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Just rent a truck.Then by what ever you need/want.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
unijabnx2000 is on a distinguished road
Army:
unijabnx2000's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about that, but thats even more of a waste of money. Looking around I was looking at about 2k in rental and ~600 for fuel.

Also I need a second vehicle anyway.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Don't buy a new truck if you're going to trade it. Buy something that you're going to want to keep after towing said vehicle from CA to NC. If you want to build a garage, you're just going to have to look around and find that $13000 truck that suits your needs and pay for the 500 point inspection before it's purchased to make sure it's going to be somewhat reliable.