Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First time poster, long time reader from the Great Pacific Northwest...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
Rain is just liquid sunshine...
CDR Cody is on a distinguished road

CDR Cody's Tacoma Gallery
First time poster, long time reader from the Great Pacific Northwest...

Hi All,

I have had my Tacoma for several years now and am starting to think of doing some eventual upgrades/mods. I've been using these forums for years to find answers to difficult issues and figured I'd better join so I can ask some more specific questions. Looking forward to it...
Old 07-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDR Cody View Post
Hi All,

I have had my Tacoma for several years now and am starting to think of doing some eventual upgrades/mods. I've been using these forums for years to find answers to difficult issues and figured I'd better join so I can ask some more specific questions. Looking forward to it...
Old 07-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Like DWreck said, post pics man!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Rain is just liquid sunshine...
CDR Cody is on a distinguished road

CDR Cody's Tacoma Gallery
It's a shame really, don't have many photos of it. Here's one from 2 years ago...