Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Dallas Member (kind of...)

Old 06-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

SilverMac's Tacoma Gallery
New Dallas Member (kind of...)

I got my '08 Double Cab in October of '07. I've been reading on this site since then, but never joined. I've been posting on ToyotaNation, but that is one SLOW site! Plus, I like the way that TW is dedicated to just our trucks. I look forward to a lot more good information!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:21 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to The forums!!! Glad to have ya.

Lets see those pics of ur taco
Old 06-20-2008, 06:22 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Nation is not slow at all dude. We must be going to two different sites.

Welcome.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:29 AM   #4
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

Welcome.
Maybe it's just me... A few of the other members over there have complained about it being slow and/or the site being down. That's why I kept coming to TW. It's nice to have them both
Old 06-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW from San Antonio!

...yeah, TN loads kinda slow for me too. It is because I block most of their ads.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #7
Mine's the silver one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

Welcome.
Well, it's running very low over at TN again... some guy called Da Hui is always complaining about how slow it is...