Old 06-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
005VZ-FE1C8SR5TRDEC is on a distinguished road
005VZ-FE1C8SR5TRDEC's Tacoma Gallery
howdy from PA

hi y'all

glad to be here
Old 06-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Where about in PA are you from?

I tried to look up St. Anthony's PA in mapquest, but it didn't list anything for PA.

I'm located in Lancaster!

What are you *into* with your truck? Shows? Offroading? Modding?
Old 06-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
005VZ-FE1C8SR5TRDEC is on a distinguished road
005VZ-FE1C8SR5TRDEC's Tacoma Gallery
try google'n st anthony's wilderness - it's a geographic area rather than a municipality

here primarily to fix it... been hasslin' me lately with rear end/drivetrain issues

bought it used a year ago (Eisenhauer near Reading) - the previous owner might have molested it since it was once supercharged... weird noises, squeaks, whines, vibrations and that kind of stuff

also want to get rid of the 17" wheels/tires... tires due for replacement and i do too much highway driving anywhere from erie to philly to pitt to shell out around a buck fifty each for the 265/65 tires - some 16" black Cragar Soft 8 rims will do fine with the tire upgrade

and derogatory individuals have whacked the back bumper (each time i'm non-moving) three times in the last 8 mos so i need a black stock rear bumper to replace the dinged up chrome one

thanks for the welcome!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Welcome aboard!

Sorry about the bumper, but sounds like you need something stronger than stock. Lookup OverKillOffRoad-AP on here. He makes some kick-ass plate steel rear bumpers!