Notices

Picking up my First Tacoma this week

Old 06-21-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Picking up my First Tacoma this week

I just traded in my 2003 Rubicon for a four wheel drive Access cab.
Should be ready to pick up by Wed.
I have been four wheeling for a decade but I need a bit more liveable than the wrangler so decided to move up to a Tacoma.
Should be much better in day to day and I see there are lots of mods to make it my own.

I live in Austin TX
Old 06-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

A Rubicon is a hell of a rig, but your gonna enjoy the comforts of the Taco more. You just cant beat a good looking, reliable, capable, fast truck. Especially one that gets good gas mileage.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Welcome.

A Rubicon is a hell of a rig, but your gonna enjoy the comforts of the Taco more. You just cant beat a good looking, reliable, capable, fast truck. Especially one that gets good gas mileage.

I will miss the rubicon but I know what I am doing as they are two different animals and I havent been really off roading with the Rubi for months.
99% of my driving is comute and the once a month in spring and fall camping trip.
Th truck will do much better for a lot of that .
Cut my payments in half though it did extend them for something 27 years LOL

I will mod it a bit for my taste and from what I have heard it should last a good long while
Old 06-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. That's a helluva switch, the Tacoma will take care of you.