Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I'm expecting

Old 06-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
patty is on a distinguished road
patty's Tacoma Gallery
Red face I'm expecting

I'm so excited I have to tell you all that I'm expecting my 2009 Tacoma to arrive at the dealer on July 15th. I had to say goodby to my ol' 98 taco and wouldn't think of getting another model. I've been driving a rental dodge dakota for a while now and it's making me sick. Hurry up super white 09 taco, I'm waiting patiently for you!
Old 06-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld. Make sure and post some pictures of your new Baby!!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!

AND SUPER WHITE EVEN!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Cant wait to see ur pics!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome patty. its nice having a couple of new editions to our family
Old 06-21-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
welcome man... i would trade you my tail lights i you'll like. no pressure though. congrats.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #7
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW...If you want to fly to SoCal we have 2009's already...
Old 06-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
welcome man... i would trade you my tail lights i you'll like. no pressure though. congrats.
i dont think patty is a man...but those east coasters you never know...j/k
Old 06-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Lol!!!