Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 06-24-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery

hey guys - I'm new to the site, just happen to discover it yesterday. I hope to learn alot and share some pics once I mod my truck.

it's an 04 dbl cab silver, I 'm planning a 3" lift and added 1.5" all-pro wheel adaptors -

not really any mods yet - other than tinted windows, factory skid plate and some stickers.

and a pvc bike rack, factory roof rack and bed net

and i added a "decal area" below the back window - I'll post pics of that soon.

Thanks guys

Old 06-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Welcome to TW, Good environment here.
Old 06-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #4
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Trying something with the signature
Old 06-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
one more try
Old 06-26-2008, 05:11 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Great looking truck.Look forward to seeing the rest of your mods.ps.thanks for your service.