Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Timer Here

Old 06-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
First Timer Here

Not new to Tacoma's, but new to this site. I have driven Tacoma's since the beginning....1995. My first one was a 1995 1/2 4x4 2.7L access cab and owned it until the beginning of this month. I had to give it up because of the rust through frame recall. It had 149,000 miles, did not burn a drop of oil, paint still shined like a new one, I loved it and had no plans to get rid of it, plus it was paid for many years ago. I bought a new 2008 Tacoma 4x4 TRD V6 SR5. I thought since Toyota was more or less paying for a third of the new vehicle price I was getting a loaded one. I love this truck also, handles like a sports car with more power than I will ever need. I drive Toyota's simply because they are the best.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Welcome to tacoma world!!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
I drive Toyota's simply because they are the best.
Welcome to TW, and .....well said!