Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from North Carolina

Old 08-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
DoubleRGirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Rebecca
DoubleRGirl's Tacoma Gallery
New from North Carolina

just joined to learn more about the trucks and maybe get some deals on some parts, taking delivery of a 2005 x runner on monday and i'm stoked! trading in my 2007 civic si sedan, i'm gonna miss her but i've outgrown her and need a truck
Old 08-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Hi
Old 08-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, enjoy the truck, stay well clear of the highway patrol.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome......from York,SC.

i work in Charlotte on Wilkinson Blvd. keep watching the Southeast forum, as I'll be having a mod day pretty soon.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Is that you on the bike?
Welcome to TW.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Welcome from south mills NC
Old 08-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from raleigh
Old 08-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
DoubleRGirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Rebecca
DoubleRGirl's Tacoma Gallery
thanks! good amount of southerners here, too bad i'm moving to boston end of this month i'll miss charlotte
Old 08-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! You are gonna love the truck.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the AVL. You will love your new truck. Lots of great advice here on TW.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:44 AM   #15
jim5426 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Boiler Tech
Name: jim
jim5426's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to have civic si
Old 06-20-2014, 08:46 PM   #16
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5426 View Post
I'd like to have civic si
I had an '06 Si.
Great car, but I sold it before this thread went dormant four years ago.

Welcome to TW!
Old 06-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome 4 years late
Old 06-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #19
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
welcome 4 years late
At least we're on time for Jim.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #20
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Jim. Hope you find a civic.