Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Mid-MO.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
Hog#63
csyrgrs is on a distinguished road

csyrgrs's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Mid-MO.

I drive a 2006 TRD Off-Road Access Cab and have had it close to a year. I've always looked back and forth between TTORA, Custom Tacos, and TCWorld for info on my Taco. But i have come to realize that TCWorld has the best user response and information from all three said sources. I love my tacoma and am looking forward to sharing my enthusiasm for these great trucks with the rest of ya!

Will have pics up very soon.... damn bank computers, cant plug shit in.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csyrgrs View Post
I drive a 2006 TRD Off-Road Access Cab and have had it close to a year. I've always looked back and forth between TTORA, Custom Tacos, and TCWorld for info on my Taco. But i have come to realize that TCWorld has the best user response and information from all three said sources. I love my tacoma and am looking forward to sharing my enthusiasm for these great trucks with the rest of ya!

Will have pics up very soon.... damn bank computers, cant plug shit in.
woohoo! Thanks and welcome!