Notices

caddy to a taco - couldnt be happier

Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
shonuff505 is on a distinguished road
Marines: SGT - "Semper Fi" till the day i die
shonuff505's Tacoma Gallery
caddy to a taco - couldnt be happier

Hello everyone,

Just traded my 05 cts for a 05 taco. best move i ever made. I love my new truck and couldnt be happier. Looking to install a k&n air intake and a billet grill this week. any good info on types of lifts?
Old 06-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey buddy welcome did you have issues with your Caddy?
Old 06-27-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The CTS is a damn good looking car. Good choice on the Taco though.

Get the TRD CAI.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
shonuff505 is on a distinguished road
Marines: SGT - "Semper Fi" till the day i die
shonuff505's Tacoma Gallery
na my car was perfect, i put allot of money and my heart and soul into it, The only problem was it just wasnt "me"
Old 06-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ah I was wondering...I have my eye on that Caddilac DTS MAN what a gorgeous cruiser!!! But my sensible side keeps me in line