Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member wanting to make Tacoma badass

Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
mtnbranch is on a distinguished road
mtnbranch's Tacoma Gallery
New member wanting to make Tacoma badass

Howdy,
Living in northeast GA and wanting to soup up my 2005 tacoma.
One item that particularly interested me is the dark gray TRD wheels which can be seen on the FJ Cruiser. This TRD wheel is also offered in the regular-old bright/silver alloy color as well - price isn't bad, but I've got my heart set on these dark gray ones. Problem is - can't find anyone who knows how I can order them.
I would be much obliged if anyone could offer some advice on how I could get my hands on these!
Thanks,
MB
can also be reached at mbergquist@brenau.edu
Old 06-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to get those wheels is on ebay. Toyota won't sell them to you unless you OWN a TRD or TT SE FJC. They are awesome wheels. You could try lurking on FJC Forum in the for sale section to see if you can find 'em.

Welcome to Tacoma World.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum....glad to have ya
Old 06-27-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site!
Old 06-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
Neked09 is a name known to allNeked09 is a name known to allNeked09 is a name known to allNeked09 is a name known to allNeked09 is a name known to allNeked09 is a name known to all

Army:
Neked09's Tacoma Gallery
Like these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...248957502&rd=1
Old 06-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! keep your eyes on ebay, as those wheels come up once in a while there. maybe even try craigslist.org too.