Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just bought New 2011 DC Magnetic TRD Sport 4x4

Old 08-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Charles4x4 is on a distinguished road
Charles4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Just bought New 2011 DC Magnetic TRD Sport 4x4

This will be my first Double Cab Tacoma since I sold my 1998 Tacoma back in 2003. Hopefully I will be able to contain myself more than my last one pictured below (12"+ Lift including custom King Coilovers and Alcan Springs, 42" TSLs, Custom Interior and Sound System, Custom Hood, etc...)

This is absolutely a great forum. I used to be very active with TTORA back in the day, but it seems that this is the new place to be for 2nd Gen Tacomas. Simpy loads of great information here. I just ordered the HID lights from Slimcubby and purchased 2 RockyMount Clutch SDs for our mountain bikes. Hopefully that will tide me over until the warranty expires.

Custom King Coilovers
Old 08-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy fuck.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from auburn.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #6
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... And holy shit that 1st gen you had was crazy!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery

Haha. Am I the only one who saw this pic and thought I was looking at an RC truck??? I'm not making fun of it, I actually think it's pretty badass. But the proportion of the truck to the tires, with the lift and the big antenna makes it look like an RC truck. WELCOME TO TW!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post

Haha. Am I the only one who saw this pic and thought I was looking at an RC truck??? I'm not making fun of it, I actually think it's pretty badass. But the proportion of the truck to the tires, with the lift and the big antenna makes it look like an RC truck. WELCOME TO TW!!!
I agree completely...which is why I always liked that pic.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass 1st gen... welcome
Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #11
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
Holy fuck.
lol
Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
Thanks everyone. It's going to be great to be back in a Tacoma again...a new and improved 4-Door version this time. Glad you all like the pictures of my first Tacoma project.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles4x4 View Post
Thanks everyone. It's going to be great to be back in a Tacoma again...a new and improved 4-Door version this time. Glad you all like the pictures of my first Tacoma project.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for your 99?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #14
Big Red 10 is on a distinguished road
Big Red 10's Tacoma Gallery
I though tthe SAME EXACT thing!! Hilarious! I saw the antenna and it looked little just the way to was taken. Awesome! I bet it would crush my 2nd gen 2k10
Old 08-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
Holy fuck.
^ This!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
holy hell that thing looks nuts!, welcome to TW from N.B.