1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Tacoma owner here in Cincy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Tacomama, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Aug 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM
    Tacomama

Tacomama [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sherry
    Cincinnati
    Vehicle:
    SR5 v6 TRD
    All leather interior, heated seats, sunroof, A.R.E. paint matched tonneau cover, roof rack,
    Hi guys. Just got my 09 Tacoma SR5 last week. I had to take a beating to get it but I couldn't be happier....here's how it went...I first purchased a 07 F-150 :( from a Ford dealer in Lebanon and drove it for 2 months...HATED IT and knew I'd take a beating trading in a truck after 2 months but figured I could hate my ride for the next 5 or 6 years or just deal with it and get something that makes me happy. Went back to the same dealer (hoping for some mercy) and they had this 09 Tacoma SR5 TRD :D that was loaded sitting on the lot. Yes, I probably could have purchased a brand new one for what I ended up paying for the 09 plus what I lost trading in that damn Ford but that's all water under the bridge now and I'm just thrilled to be in my new truck!

2. Aug 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    Regretless Rob

Regretless Rob Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    Painted my stock rims black and polished my lugs, New jvc head unit with 2 12" subs with shut of switch, Side mirrors tinted, FULLBLOWN FM-74267 muffler, In dash wiring for my Garmin 750 GPS & 3Gs Iphone dock with aux plug and charger in dash, Three more cigarette lighter plus under my head unit also in dash, strobe head lights for the hell of ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qumylyXOig,
    WELCOME TO TACOMA WORLD!!! :cheers: funny store haha ya my ex had a f 150 and i hated that pos !! but she made up for it cuz she never like driving her 69 mustang so i was the driver for that everywhere... love that car...

3. Aug 16, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    Welcome from Portland Oregon.

4. Aug 17, 2010 at 9:38 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    :wave: Welcome to the site!!

5. Aug 17, 2010 at 10:00 AM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    Welcome to TW!!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top