Notices

New from MO...

Old 08-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
cmannie is on a distinguished road
Name: Mannie
cmannie's Tacoma Gallery
New from MO...

Hey...
I'm a long time lurker,first time poster...
Located in St Louis,MO area.
Am currently driving a 07 Acura RDX,but after selling My Lawn care biz in spring,I no longer have a truck,and am planning on buying a new (2011) Taco DC TRD 4X4 Sport..I want something NICE for ME.
Anyway,I really love this forum,and find myself checking it out everyday.
LOADS of great info here,and it has already helped Me plan My purchase,(and mods) so much.
So..I'll be poking around,and asking lots of questions...
Thanks everyone!
Mannie
Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 08-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mannie, welcome to TW. Good luck on your Tacoma search. I got the best deal at Seeger out on Olive. Some of us are getting together on the 29th. You're welcome to join us.

Have I seen you on GB?
Old 08-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
cmannie is on a distinguished road
Name: Mannie
cmannie's Tacoma Gallery
Yep...

That's Me...
I am actually in the process of listing a bunch of guns to funs My Taco...
Need anything?
I have ALOT of nice stuff.
PM Me...
If You have seen My auction listings,You know the quality of merchandise I deal in...(S&W,Colt,H&K,SIG...)
I thought about putting a shout out on this forum,but wasn't sure if that would be ok...?
BTW,I am FFL Dealer.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #9
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I've seen your auctions. Your guns are first class. I especially like the Colt Officers Match Gold Cup.

I'm still kinda new around this forum but I think you can post a gun for sale in the buy/sell section.

There is also the guns & hunting section where you can see part of my collection.