Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie Here

Old 07-03-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Newbie Here

Hey everyone my name is Kristin. I have a 2001 Toyota Tacoma, reg cab 2wd 4 cyl. Fell in love with tacoma's when my friend got one as a beater and for also off roading. I bought mine in the sense to be a beater to take my 2004 Ford Mustang that is now strictly a show car off the road ( i got tired of fixing mods from the winter months and road damage). Yes I did try my hand at off roading with it which it didnt do to bad, got through some stuff the 4wd's couldnt lol stopped when i started having to replace parts that were really expensive haha. Its not really modded right now, but I plan on doing some small things to clean it up, it was rigged up with stuff when i bought it (poor truck) such as the tonneau cover and the running lights (bleh awful looking) and the paint job is okay but it will be getting a new one.
okay enough of me talking, here is some pictures of my toy taco

no i wasnt stuck, my friend infront of me started to and yeah i guess i was to close lol I couldnt see anymore so had to stop haha.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site Kristin.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to Tw, there are plenty people here just like you that love thier tacoma as much as you, have fun and if you have questions ask away.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #5
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
thanks for the welcome