Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New-ish from the Northwest

Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
MaidenFan's Tacoma Gallery
New-ish from the Northwest

Hello!

Been looking at the site for some time now, but for some reason never posted an intro.

After an unfortunate situation that involved my old truck being taken from me by gunpoint, I was then fortunate enough to have a friend that worked at a Toy dealer that hooked me up with a brand new 2008 AC 4x Indigo Ink TRD Sport Taco . Love the truck and Im getting more interested in doing some customization.

Now I'm here!!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

Thanks, glad to be here
Old 09-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
TRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to beholdTRDNate is a splendid one to behold
Army:
Name: Nate
TRDNate's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from another new WA owner.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Portland Oregon. GO BEAVERS!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the rest of the PNW crew!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! im only 45-1hr north of you on whidbey and have done a thing or two to mine so if you ever need a hand turning wrenches im always down.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #12

Sweet! Nice to see a lot of NW folks around. I'm a transplant myself from southern New Mexico. I love it here though!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome..now tell us the story on how you lost (by gun point) the other truck.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya man! Welcome aboard
Old 09-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #16
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
hello from seattle
Old 09-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
welcome..now tell us the story on how you lost (by gun point) the other truck.
Ahh, so let see if I can make it short....

I had left work early and decided to go to the mall and do some shopping. When I pulled into the parking lot I noticed a helicopter flying above and right when I parked the truck a sheriff pulled up behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I caught something. As I was turning to look I see this guy coming at me, gun in his left hand pointed at me and he yells "get the F out of the truck"

The sheriff had jumped out of her truck and was pointing her gun at him over the hood of my truck. I turned back at him, still buckled in the truck and he again told me to get the F out. I unbuckled as fast as I could and rolled myself out as he was pushing me and getting in my truck. He started to back out. I was moving the opposite way to get out of the sheriff's way. He backed out and turned so he was backing away from the sheriff, but facing her. She took the shot. She was aiming for the front of the truck and did hit it but missed anything that would stop him.

He kept moving backwards and was able to drive out of the parking lot at that point. The cops ended up spiking the tires and catching him at a supermarket down the road, though my truck was totalled..and I still don't know exactly how it happened.

Not something I would ever have thought I would have gone through in my life. Blessing in disguise though as my good friend worked for a Toy dealer an got me a smoking deal on my Taco!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #18
BunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBunBun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 95B (Multi Purpose)
BunBun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW (although I'm brand new myself)
This is one more reason for me to stay away from the Everett Mall (if it happened there or not )

I'm from Marysville myself.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #19

haha! Oh...Everett is not that bad...South Everett that is
Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW neighbor!!!!!