Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello

Old 07-08-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
robster43 is on a distinguished road
robster43's Tacoma Gallery
Hello

Hi,

My name is Robert, and I'm new to this forum.

I purchased my 2004 Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab last June and am enjoying it every day.

I'm glas I found this forum, and can't wait to explore it. Unfortunately, I need to get back to work right now.

See you soon!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! About that whole work thing, you'll get your priorities straight soon enough.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!