Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from New Hampshire

Old 07-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from New Hampshire

I was informed this was a great place to come and discuss all Taco stuff! I am a member of another Taco forum and was directed here from a sportbike forum by DefyInertia after mentioning another Taco forum.

I have a Tacoma problem. This is my 3rd Taco but I also owned two mini's before they became the Tacoma. Thus, technically, this is #5.

Here's my two ladies in Blue.

Hello from New Hampshire-2inblue.jpg
Old 07-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Roland!

I've been checking out the Northeast forum to see if any events might be coming up. Seems one may have to be organized!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Welcome!!

Where in N.H.? I grew up in Dover.....

Nice truck & bike!! You drive the truck more often these days I'll bet?
That's the place.... Dover! I'm in the north end close to Week's Crossing. Where did you live?

18 mpg vs. 48 mpg... Bike... rain or shine! So long as there's no black ice or snow, I'm riding!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 07-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
botayota is on a distinguished road
botayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
I was informed this was a great place to come and discuss all Taco stuff! I am a member of another Taco forum and was directed here from a sportbike forum by DefyInertia after mentioning another Taco forum.

I have a Tacoma problem. This is my 3rd Taco but I also owned two mini's before they became the Tacoma. Thus, technically, this is #5.

Here's my two ladies in Blue.

Attachment 5473
Hi
I'm new from NH also...about to have Toyota buy back my 2000...anyone know of good sites online I should request offers??? I want to purchase another Tacoma 2008-2009

Botayota
Old 07-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
That's the place.... Dover! I'm in the north end close to Week's Crossing. Where did you live?

18 mpg vs. 48 mpg... Bike... rain or shine! So long as there's no black ice or snow, I'm riding!!!
No shit??

I don't remember much - its been a L O N G time. I lived on Arbor Dr, about a block from Garrison Elementary School from 1968-1984 (gawd, that really makes me feel OLD). We went back to visit about 8 years ago - everything looked so overgrown and old and I couldn't remember where everything was - stuff just wasn't recognizable!

Ya know...I really really miss Newicks seafood and the Asia restaurant!!! Mmmmmm lobster!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #9
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw....I love NH,visit with the family just about every summer and come climbing with my buddies every winter.