1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Nebraska Tacoma

Discussion in 'New Members' started by zebra1550, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Sep 7, 2010 at 4:29 AM
    zebra1550

zebra1550 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Midwest
    Vehicle:
    4X4 SR5 DC OR Package
    16X8 Raceline Renegade 6's, 265/75R16 Revo 2's, Jason Tonneau, De-Badged, De-Chromed, Wet Okole's, 5100's & Rear TSB, Window's Tinted
    I've been lurking on this site for about a year, and figured it was time to register so I could post. I've owned my 2010 Tacoma since November 2009. My sig line below sums up my mods to this point. Before that, I owned a 2005 DC Tacoma with similar mods and suspension, although it was a speedway blue. Before my 2005, I owned a 2001 AC 4X4 Taco which was supercharged.

My future wish list include Toytec springs, rear AAL, and an ARB bumper. I'd like to go the supercharger route again, although 2 kids and daycare have done a good job at blocking that up to this point. Not that my truck really needs the extra power, but I really love the SC whine. I've belonged to other Toyota forums, but love the fact that this site is dedicated to Tacoma's. I'll post a few pictures of my truck this afternoon.

2. Sep 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 AC SR 4x4
    bone stock save for the block lift that came on it with the open country m/t.
    welcome from South Carolina! :) post some pics of the truck!

Products Discussed in

To Top