Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

CanTac Hello

Old 07-09-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
CanTac is on a distinguished road

CanTac's Tacoma Gallery
CanTac Hello

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. As of yesterday I ordered a 2009 Tacoma TRD DC 4x4. The only bad thing about it was when the salesman told me it was going to be 4 to 6 weeks for delivery!
Oh well good things come to those that wait.
Hope to learn alot from you ya'll.

Regards,

CanTac
Old 07-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!

Congrats on the new truck!!

I guess the 09's are a little bit harder to come by - as they're probably still trying to get rid of the 08 leftovers.

The time will get here sooner than you know it.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome....this weekend i should be going to look at an 09 dc sport 4x4
Old 07-09-2008, 06:17 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
4 to 6 weeks, huh? That's just enough time to read through TW to learn about the fun stuff you can do with the truck!

Welcome!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #6
CanTac is on a distinguished road

CanTac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the hello backs. I'm certain that this forum will be very informative and a bunch of great folks too!
Regards,

CanTac