Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from San Antonio

Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
Texas is on a distinguished road
Texas's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from San Antonio

Hi!

I am from San Antonio and work at the Toyota plant in San Antonio (tire & wheel assembly operations). I currently do not own a Tacoma but do like them very much.

I am hoping to buy one someday.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from houston. you should do like johnny cash and get it one piece and a time.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm from SA originally, miss it terribly. Enjoy the great produce and real Mexican and Tex-Mex!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Tojo is on a distinguished road

Tojo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site.......
Old 09-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
WESTCHESTER SALTY TACO
panacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud of

Name: Ivan
panacea's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from sunny South Florida
Old 09-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW...Since you work for Toyota...I always wanted to know this. How much would a Base model access cab V6 tacoma cost a DEALER just wondering.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:29 AM   #9
Texas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Welcome to TW...Since you work for Toyota...I always wanted to know this. How much would a Base model access cab V6 tacoma cost a DEALER just wondering.
I don't work for Toyota. I work at the Toyota plant for a supplier that deals with tire/wheel assembly. Sorry I wasn't more clear about that earlier.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 09-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
ktrain71 is on a distinguished road
Name: kevin
ktrain71's Tacoma Gallery
hello from sa

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/41445
Old 09-25-2010, 09:08 AM   #12
Texas's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for all the welcome messages. I have not posted much but enjoying reading them so far.