Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new

Old 07-13-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
new

So i'm new to the site but I have quite a few questions on my new 08 tacoma!!

From Alaska:
Old 07-13-2008, 04:06 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Welcome to TW.Lots of great info to be had in here.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!

Alaska? Cool! (or should I say COLD!).

Laugh - Yeah, I'm one of those people who love watching those Alaska shows (Deadiest Catch, Ice Road Truckers...etc). One of these days I'll get my butt up there for a visit. I hear its beautiful up there.

What's it like up there? I dunno....weather, culture, hobbies, etc...