Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New-ish Member (photos)

Old 09-21-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
It's better to be pissed off then pissed on.
Sparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Chad
Sparky's Tacoma Gallery
New-ish Member (photos)

Hello all i am a new new-ish member i have been lurking around this web site for a bit. Being a forum creepier. Anyways i thought i would introduce my self. I bought my 07 4x4 access cab from a guy here in Abq on craigslist. It came with a 3'' RevTek lift, pro comp rims, and 53'' tires (i think) and everything else was stock. First thing that i did to my truck was spray paint the 4x4 on the mud flaps red, why? becasue i could. Took the stock intake off put in the TRD intake. I installed a MBRP dual exhaust, which was a fun experence. Bought the color match grill (becasue i hated the chrome grill) and did the satoshi grill mod. Next I installed hella 500 fog lights behind the grill and wired them up. I got some of the after market 2nd gen angel eye headlights but after having them on for a bit i felt that they were too ricer for my truck, so i worked up the courage to BHLM my orginal lights but instead of black do a color match silver. Which turned out to be much easier then i thought it was going to be. Just hoping theythe sealent holds up and keeps them from fogging up. Next i want to finish the grill by satoshing the lower mouth. Find a hood with a scoop (which seems to be the holy grail of tacoma's) and then who knows what.
Thank you guys for all the write up's and help.

As she sits now.

stock fog light switch and hella switch

SHLM

Old 09-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome finally to TW!! Truck looks great!!! Oh and by the way, they def arent 53" tires!!!! Hahaha.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. nice truck!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Sparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to beholdSparky is a splendid one to behold
Sparky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Welcome finally to TW!! Truck looks great!!! Oh and by the way, they def arent 53" tires!!!! Hahaha.
hahahahahaha yeah...... totally meant to type 33''. don't i look smart
Old 09-21-2010, 02:50 PM   #7
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
hahahahahaha yeah...... totally meant to type 33''. don't i look smart
Yeah I was gonna say!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #9
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW man, never seen you around b4. I hope i do, I got a tw sticker waiting for you already haha. I know a place that sales hoodscoops for like 100 bucks. PM me if interested man, see ya.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
trumanpriest is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
trumanpriest's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Truck looks great. Do I spy the rear of an AW11 in your 2nd photo?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:13 AM   #12
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
Sparky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumanpriest View Post
Welcome to TW. Truck looks great. Do I spy the rear of an AW11 in your 2nd photo?
Yeah you do! Its an 88 NON-supercharged, needs work, come pick it up for 500! Make a road trip from St. Louis to pick it up! The body is in good shape but engine is going to need to be replaced soon. It has around 230 thousand miles on it.
(Not to sure because the mileage cable to the dash broke lol)
Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #15
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from south Texas!! Nice truck!