Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
clownbird is on a distinguished road

clownbird's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings.

Hello,
I just bought my '05 Access Cab PreR V6 2WD yesterday. I am tickled purple with it.

Looking forward to the days ahead !!

Clownbird
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Post up the pics & enjoy your truck!
Old 07-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
is clownbird more clown or bird?

Please say bird.

Welcome to TW.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
is clownbird more clown or bird?

Please say bird.

Welcome to TW.
As in clown that likes to bird around.

Any Mud members here?
Old 07-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Hi Post up the pics & enjoy your truck!
Here we go:
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings.-rightf.jpg   Greetings.-rightr.jpg  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not one to bitch, but your Avatar makes me angry. I aint telling you to change it though.

Welcome.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I'm not one to bitch, but your Avatar makes me angry. I aint telling you to change it though.

Welcome.
it's just a self portrait and it is definitely better than Klown's
Old 07-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownbird View Post
Here we go:
I've really turned around on white trucks recently. Yours looks sharp!

Quote:

Welcome.
I have to agree w/ 05, that guy is a sicko and what he did to his family is horrible. I don't know why you'd want his face associated with you. Like 05, I'm not judging... just saying.

Welcome to TW.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I've really turned around on white trucks recently. Yours looks sharp!

I have to agree w/ 05, that guy is a sicko and what he did to his family is horrible. I don't know why you'd want his face associated with you. Like 05, I'm not judging... just saying.

Welcome to TW.
Thanks. I currently own a black car that's up for sale and is brutal to get into after its sat in 90+ degrees temperatures all afternoon. The white truck is quite pleasant.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #11

Quote:

Welcome to TW.
Better?
Old 07-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Better?
I liked your mugshot more.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #13
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Better?
Thanks. I really didn't mean to welcome you by sounding like an ass. That guy is just horrible. Again... welcome to TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I liked your mugshot more.
It wasn't him... I don't know if you're kidding or not, but do a Google News search for "Josef Fritzl" and read for a while. You'll see what we were saying.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Thanks. I really didn't mean to welcome you by sounding like an ass. That guy is just horrible. Again... welcome to TW

It wasn't him... I don't know if you're kidding or not, but do a Google News search for "Josef Fritzl" and read for a while. You'll see what we were saying.

Yes, the evil Austrian who held his children captive in the cellar. It was but a joke. Sorry it smelled bad.

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #15
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Sheeze bring your old avatar back. Don't let these bitches tell you to change your avatar.

Welcome aboard
Old 07-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... I didn't see Fat Phil coming!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Better?
Even better.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #19

Quote:
Yes, huge difference.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Sheeze bring your old avatar back. Don't let these bitches tell you to change your avatar.

Welcome aboard
Thanks. I'll tread lightly.