Notices

New in town

Old 09-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
05Cheeks is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Robert
05Cheeks's Tacoma Gallery
New in town

I've visited the sight many times and have always found it very helpful. I own a 2005 Double Cab PreRunner TRD Sport and absolutely love it. I've recently moved from southern Texas and am amazed at how well it towed a large trailer, which has led my wife and I to consider getting a camper or toy-hauler. I've been surfing Tacoma World to find out what mods I could do to improve towing of my beloved Taco. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Where in Delaware are you. I guess Dover since you're Air Force?
Old 09-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!

not sure there are bolt-on mods that can greatly improve towing unless you rebuild the tranny. but you can add a little hp & torque with and intake and exhaust though
Old 09-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
gunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant future

gunner_20's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from the Midwest
Old 09-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!