Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey all...

Old 07-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
mcollins is on a distinguished road
mcollins's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Hey all...

I came across this site a couple weeks ago after purchasing a newer tacoma. Its been a big help so far, so i figured Id join. My family has always driven Toyotas (for obvious reasons) and I just purchased a used '05 4.0L 4x4, black, access, TRDsport, SR5 and of course love it. The previous owner did some cosmetic work to it (lift, wheels, tires, running boards, the silly exhaust tip) so it saved me some money from having to do that myself (besides the tip). I did the k%n intake myself, and I figure the next step is an exhaust, I'm leaning towards the flowmaster 40, but suiggestions are welcome . And I think I'll debadge it tomorrow. Any suggestions for my next step is much appreciated! thanks everybody!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! and welcome to the site, congrats on the new ride!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I hear great things about the Flowmaster 40...do it!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
go with the flowmaster..............awesome rumble!!! here is what it'll sound like.........a clip from the 06 that i had(with the 4.0).......

Old 07-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
mcollins is on a distinguished road
mcollins's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and here is a pic of her.....

Old 07-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks sweet!!! those rims and tires are awesome man!!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome mc. i spent a summer years ago in Shady Cove. nice rig. and you should check this out. they're in your neighborhood
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoma.htm
Old 07-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!

Welcome to TW! Beware this site is addictive!