Notices

Hello from Tampa, FL

Old 07-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
Vaders_Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunner's Mate
Vaders_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Tampa, FL

Good morning all,

I have been lurking on this board for a bit while trying to determine which truck to buy. I drove home a 2008 Silver Tacoma, Double Cab, PreRunner, TRD Sport Package yesterday afternoon. This is my first Tacoma but I have loved the dependability of my wife's Camry and after having a Dodge Durango, I was ready for some of that reliablity myself LOL.

I look foward to being a sponge and listening in to the many good things that are shared on these threads and thank you all very much for the input you share.

Have a great day all.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from Tampa, FL-img00051.jpg  
Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Welcome aboard.TW is a fun place to be.Once in a while you can learn something.j/k lol Sidesteps look good on your silver. And thanks for your service. GO NAVY!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW fellow Floridian!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:41 AM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome neighbor
Old 07-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #7
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Lived for 4 years in Orlando, wife couldn't handle the stressfull life there and wanted to move back to WV. Have fun with your new truck!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:27 AM   #8
Vaders_Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunner's Mate
Vaders_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome.