Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

tacoma virgin.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
Tedsly is on a distinguished road
Tedsly's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma virgin.

Picking up my new Taco by the fri 13th this month... I know not the best date lol.. 07 BLK 4X2...'tis a lil 2 low 4 my liking... Is there any kind of cheap lift I can do for a couple of inches without changing the ride much???
Old 04-05-2007, 05:11 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
The content of this thread is not nearly as sexy as the title indicates.... it's so misleading. It's like a gas station offering free gas but when you go inside to get it they fart on you. You go in expecting the good kind of gas but end up getting the bad kind. Anyway, thats what this thread is like. Congrats on the new truck Tedsly. I don't know much about lifts, i'm happy with my trucks height for the time being...
Old 04-05-2007, 07:34 AM   #3
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #4
Tedsly's Tacoma Gallery
Well i am sorry for misleading... I didnt expect ppl 2 be meeting local singles on here it was only light humor sorry 4 your dissapointment..

Actually i find it kind of dissgusting.

Please keep your reply strictly truck related next time, or dont bother.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:50 AM   #5
SPOWERS07 is on a distinguished road

SPOWERS07's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW if you go on toyteclifts.com they have many different lift options i have a 3inch suspension lift from them its awesome
Old 04-05-2007, 08:20 AM   #6
sandie is on a distinguished road

sandie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sandie Send a message via Yahoo to sandie Send a message via Skype™ to sandie
welcome tedsly i too was a tacoma virgin, up until about a month ago!

there is a suspension thread, i bet if you search there you'll find info on what different things people are doing for lifts

as for ndcouch...i'm pretty sure he was just joking around with ya it's all in good fun here
Old 04-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #7
Tedsly's Tacoma Gallery
Cheers!

Thanx 4 the good info! haha a lil more what i was expecting... Cheers 2 good fun..
Old 04-05-2007, 09:22 AM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, looks like i hit a nerve. For the record.... yes, i was joking. I'm a little confused about what you found disgusting.... maybe the part about being farted on but i really dont think it's that gross. BTW, you'll find that alot of the responses on these threads are not strictly truck related. After all, this would be a pretty boring forum if all responses were strictly about truck stuff. Once again, congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum
Old 04-05-2007, 09:26 AM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Also Tedsly, how bout mentioning a little more about your truck.... options, expected mods (in addition to the lift) stuff like that. BTW, i too was a tacoma virgin up until about a month ago and i'm very happy with my lost virginity hopefully you will be too.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:35 PM   #10
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW