1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

love my new 08 tacoma

Discussion in 'New Members' started by fire_ems_male, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Jul 17, 2008 at 10:19 PM
    fire_ems_male

fire_ems_male [OP] Member

Member:
    Saskatchewan
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma SR5.
    Black Aries Bull Bar, Sirius Sat radio, trailer hitch and wire harness installed. Bridgestone Dueler revo 265/70R16 tires. K&N air filter. Bug deflector. Vent visors. PIAA fog lights. Nurf bars.
    my first toyota, and i love it. only had it for over a month now and still have a smile from ear to ear. always get compliments on the new truck. and i haven't even made any new additions to the thing.

i'm planning on getting a bull bar and some rims put on. have some new meaner tires already lined up. but i only make so much working ambulance, so its a slow process. lots to learn about the tacoma's. like putting in a trailer hitch was easy, but the wire harness had to get done in the shop. most ppl i talked to thought it was just a disconnect here and there, and add the new wire and reconnect. so, i thought i could do it myself and save some cash.

i look forward to hearing and seeing some mods to other tacoma's. thanx to all in advance.

2. Jul 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM
    genxer36

genxer36 Lord of Tomfoolery

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Bethlehem,GA
    Tow package, XM Satellite radio, K & N Air filter, & Channel Vent Visors

Welcome to Tacoma World. Beware it is addictive!
    The wiring harness was easy, it was unplug the lights and plug into the harness. Even without upgrades show us your truck. It will be a before and after show and tell.

:worthless:

Sean

Products Discussed in

To Top