Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

love my new 08 tacoma

Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
fire_ems_male is on a distinguished road
fire_ems_male's Tacoma Gallery
love my new 08 tacoma

my first toyota, and i love it. only had it for over a month now and still have a smile from ear to ear. always get compliments on the new truck. and i haven't even made any new additions to the thing.

i'm planning on getting a bull bar and some rims put on. have some new meaner tires already lined up. but i only make so much working ambulance, so its a slow process. lots to learn about the tacoma's. like putting in a trailer hitch was easy, but the wire harness had to get done in the shop. most ppl i talked to thought it was just a disconnect here and there, and add the new wire and reconnect. so, i thought i could do it myself and save some cash.

i look forward to hearing and seeing some mods to other tacoma's. thanx to all in advance.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_ems_male View Post
my first toyota, and i love it. only had it for over a month now and still have a smile from ear to ear. always get compliments on the new truck. and i haven't even made any new additions to the thing.

i'm planning on getting a bull bar and some rims put on. have some new meaner tires already lined up. but i only make so much working ambulance, so its a slow process. lots to learn about the tacoma's. like putting in a trailer hitch was easy, but the wire harness had to get done in the shop. most ppl i talked to thought it was just a disconnect here and there, and add the new wire and reconnect. so, i thought i could do it myself and save some cash.

i look forward to hearing and seeing some mods to other tacoma's. thanx to all in advance.

Welcome to Tacoma World. Beware it is addictive!
The wiring harness was easy, it was unplug the lights and plug into the harness. Even without upgrades show us your truck. It will be a before and after show and tell.

Sean