Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NFNG from minnesota!!

Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
weibz is on a distinguished road
Name: SCOTT
weibz's Tacoma Gallery
NFNG from minnesota!!

Hey giving my first shout out from se minnesota! Just got my first 2nd gen tacoma about 3 months ago and finally got a pic up and decided it was time to say HELLO to everyone on this awesome site

Just wondering if there are any meets in my area? so I can see some sweet tacomas and get some great future ideas.

ps. how do i put up more pics? Thanks alot everyone!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! Go up to where it says Tacoma Photos and then click on Upload Photos.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #5
weibz is on a distinguished road
Name: SCOTT
weibz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone look foward to using the site!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice to have ya