Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Yota

Old 10-06-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
BluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to beholdBluKnight is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement:
Name: J
BluKnight's Tacoma Gallery
First Yota

Hey all

New to site and new to tacomas. I got an 07 DC/SB Indigo Blue TRD Sport with the BBS rim package (pics to come). Lookin forward to learning from you guys and seeing what I can do to build mine up!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKnight View Post
Hey all

New to site and new to tacomas. I got an 07 DC/SB Indigo Blue TRD Sport with the BBS rim package (pics to come). Lookin forward to learning from you guys and seeing what I can do to build mine up!

welcome

Old 10-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. cant wait to see the pics
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 AM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to TW.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Need pics of the fellow IIP!