Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Aloha from Maui!

Old 10-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
frickinflip is on a distinguished road
Name: Cornelio (aka Korn)
frickinflip's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from Maui!

Like the title says, new on the board didn't go on in while and decided to do my intro... Living on Maui and work for the best truck dealership in the State! i'm kinda holding out on a 2011 Tacoma D-cab 4x4 off-road... but gonna wait for the 2012 to see how they look. But for now just trying to stuff my brain with ya'll cool ideas. Mahalo
Old 10-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Oregon! I go to Maui at least once a year. There are some bad ass Tacomas over there. We usually stay near Wailea. It's my favorite Island in Hawaii.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Welcome from Oregon! I go to Maui at least once a year. There are some bad ass Tacomas over there. We usually stay near Wailea. It's my favorite Island in Hawaii.
Right on! next time you come to Maui make sure you stop by the dealership for some Maui Toyota license plate frames.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Man I can't wait to go to Hawaii for Christmas, My Family lives in Ewa Beach on Oahu, I might take a trip over to Maui, I've never been to that island but herd it is very beautiful.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome...

you're gonna have to wait awhile for that 2012. you know if they're changing body styles or anything else for 2012?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo. Love Maui. We go there at least once a year!!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
welcome...

you're gonna have to wait awhile for that 2012. you know if they're changing body styles or anything else for 2012?
the wait shouldn't be that long, from what i've been told it should be coming out early summer, but if it takes longer maybe fall. The body style will be very similar to the new gen 4runner and will be equipped with the 4.0 v6 dual vvti motor. i just hope that the off-road model with come out with the crawl control and the other goodies that the 4runner trail has... but for now i only can dream.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #10
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
strengthcoach4 will become famous soon enoughstrengthcoach4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
strengthcoach4's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit bruddah! Welcome from Arizona!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from the big state of TEXAS....been to Maui & Oahu twice know looking forward to #3.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit and welcome to TW. I'm originally from upcountry.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #15
Wow! I trip on the response everybody has the Aloha sprit on here, Mahalo everybody from the bradda's out of state... and big Mahalo's to the bradda's in State! aurrright! no forget for everyone that come to Maui come stop by Maui Toyota for some plate frames.